Com puc modificar la reserva d'un allotjament?
If you'd like to make a change to a confirmed reservation, you can submit a change request to your host.
To submit a change request:
- Go to your Trips and choose your trip
- Click or tap Show details under your reservation info
- Click or tap Change or cancel
- Click or tap Next under Change reservation
- Change the dates of your stay or the number of guests and click or tap Continue
- Review changes then click or tap Send request
How it works
If your host agrees to the changes, they'll be applied automatically and you’ll be charged or refunded if necessary. Any change in price will be shown before you confirm the request.
If the request is declined, or you don’t receive a response, your reservation will stay the same.
Here are a few other things to know about submitting change requests:
- If your reservation has already ended, you won't be able to change it.
- If you want to update the details of your change request, you’ll have to repeat the steps above, remove your request, then submit a new one.
- If the host altered their pricing for the new dates before you requested the change, your new reservation will reflect this pricing, unless you booked a Special Offer.
- If your reservation qualified for a weekly or monthly price discount, changing the reservation dates may affect whether or not you're still eligible for the discounted rate.
Note: For reservations in India, you can't make any changes to a reservation that results in an increased price. If you want to make a change like this, you'll need to cancel the existing reservation, and then make a new reservation that specifies the increased price.