Com puc comprovar que els viatgers poden trobar el meu anunci a la pàgina d'Airbnb?
Check your listing's views
You can see if your listing is showing up in search results by checking the number of views your listing has:
- Go to your Stats on airbnb.com
- Under Views, you can check how many times your listing was viewed by Search Date
Search for your listing
You can also see how your listing appears in search results by searching for it yourself. Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria. If there are a large number of search results for your area, you may need to use more specific filters in order for your listing to appear in the results.
- Go to airbnb.com and enter the location of your listing
- Select dates that you’ve confirmed are available and that fit within your calendar settings and requirements
- Select the number of guests that your listing can accommodate and click Search
- On the results page, use search filters to narrow down to a set of listings you can easily look through to find your own
Keep in mind that the location pins on the map are approximate, so that people don’t know exactly where a listing is until they have confirmed a reservation.