Navega cap endavant per accedir als resultats suggerits

    Com han de pagar els impostos els fotògrafs i qualsevol altre proveïdor de serveis d'Airbnb?

    If you are a photographer, translator, or other service provider paid through your Airbnb account, please be sure to complete your taxpayer information so that we can process your payouts.

    US Persons may fill out a Form W-9. In January, if you've submitted a Form W-9 and earned $600 or more during the previous year, we'll provide you with a Form 1099-MISC showing your earnings under "Box 7 - Nonemployee compensation." Corporate service providers will not receive a tax form.

    Non-US persons may submit a Form W-8 to certify that their earnings are not subject to US tax.

    If you're unsure of what form to submit, we encourage you to consult a tax professional for help with your tax status.

    Find more information specific to US federal tax.

    Has rebut l'ajuda que buscaves?
    Articles relacionats