Què passa si un hoste no respon a la meva sol·licitud de modificació?
If you send an alteration request, we’ll let guests know and ask them to accept or decline the changes. They can accept, or decline the request to keep the reservation as is.
Alterations are limited to 3 per day or 10 in total per reservation.
Time limit for responding
Because the reservation is already confirmed and guests may need time to consider changes, there’s no time limit for responding to an alteration request.
Send a message
If you don’t hear back from guests and your request is important or urgent, you can send a message reminding them to accept or decline the request. You can also remove the request and send it again.
Here are a few more things to know about alteration requests:
- When guests decline or do not respond to the alteration request, the previously confirmed reservation stays as is
- Guests aren’t penalized for declining alteration requests
- Alteration requests can only be sent once a reservation is confirmed
- You can send or receive an alteration request before or after check-in and before checkout, but you cannot change the guest count after check-in
- If a guest payment is not submitted successfully within 48 hours, the alteration will be declined and the reservation will remain in its original state