Com puc retirar una sol·licitud de modificació?
Guests and hosts can send an alteration request if they’d like to make changes to a confirmed reservation. If you no longer want to request changes, you can withdraw the alteration request and keep the confirmed reservation.
To withdraw an alteration request:
- Find your reservation on Trips
- Click Review request
- Click Cancel
Here are a few more things to know about alteration requests:
- If the alteration request is accepted, changes to the confirmed reservation will be reflected immediately
- If the alteration request is declined, the reservation will stay the same as before it was sent
- Alteration requests can only be sent once a reservation is confirmed
- You can send or receive an alteration request before or after check-in and before checkout
- While there are no time limits for responding to an alteration request, responding soon is the best way to avoid a canceled reservation or miscommunication with your host or guest
- There are no penalties for declining an alteration request