Per què em demanen que actualitzi les dades del compte?
In some cases, we’ll ask you to confirm existing account details, or to add new account information. This is required to keep your listings active and get new bookings.
We do this to make sure that you’re really you, which helps to keep the Airbnb community secure for everyone.
You can update your info by logging in to Airbnb and following the prompts to keep your listings active. (If you don’t see these prompts, you don’t need to update your account info.)
If you don’t update your info, your listings may be deactivated until you have a chance to do that.
If you’re an individual who hosts on Airbnb (meaning you’re not a business or part of a company), we may ask you to confirm the following info:
- Your legal name: This is what appears on a government ID or official document. It could be different than your Airbnb profile name. What you enter as your legal name won’t change your profile name.
- Your date of birth: You may have entered this elsewhere but we need to confirm it.
You may also be asked to provide additional forms of ID. These help us connect the dots and make sure that you’re really you. These forms of ID could include:
- A government ID
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Connecting a social account
- Your personal phone number
If you host on Airbnb as a business or as a part of a company, you’ll be asked for other information related to the business.